Saturday, November 4th 1:00pm-6:30pm with a 45-min lunch break
In this Reiki 1 Class (Reiki First Degree) you will learn the original Usui Reiki system, taught by Heather Fox Reiki Master Teacher.
Reiki is the Japanese word for “Universal Life Energy.” This energy is all around us and we can channel it.
Reiki was discovered by Mikao Usui, a scholar from Kyoto, Japan in the 1920s. It was passed down to Chujiro Hayashi, a medical doctor, who trained Hawayo Takata, the Japanese-American woman who introduced Reiki to the United States.
The Reiki energy flows through the hands of the trained practitioner and into the person, animal or plant being treated, enhancing and accelerating the natural healing processes in the body. Reiki is used to relieve stress and promote deep states of relaxation, good-health and well-being.
In this training you will learn:
- How to confidently deliver effective Reiki treatments for yourself, family, friends, and pets.
- The history of Reiki and science behind Reiki level I
- How to bring healing comfort and calm to any condition, - physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual
- How to treat acute and chronic health conditions
- How to use Reiki to manifest goals and intentions
- How to use Reiki to improve immune function
- How to use Reiki to reduce and eliminate stress, tension and pain
- How to use Reiki to prepare someone for surgery (prepare their mind and body to avoid internalizing the trauma, in order to heal faster.)
- How to customize each Reiki treatment to fit anyone’s (human or animal) needs so it can be the most effective treatment for them.
- How to scan the human energy field and chakras (energy centers)
- A deeper understanding of the energy body and how to maintain it
- How to give Reiki to yourself
- How to give a Reiki treatment to someone who is sitting in a chair (not everyone may be able to lie down comfortably).
- How to give Reiki treatments to pets, dogs, cats and horses as well as to plants in your home or garden.
- How to use Reiki in your everyday life for more balance, joy and good health
Heather Fox is a certified Reiki Master Teacher in the both the traditional Usui System of Natural Healing and Karuna Reiki®. She has studied, practiced and taught Reiki throughout the United States, concentrating on Los Angeles and Chicago. Heather is also a certified Pranic Healer®, Angel Intuitive® and Holographic Memory Resolution Practitioner®.
Heather is passionate in helping people heal and empowering them to recognize their true essence and to live more in love and light.